Santa Fe Supper
This zesty skillet meal is a great way to bring a little variety to your dinnertime lineup. Green chilies spice up the rice, while salsa, zucchini, onion and cheddar cheese dress up the ground beef mixture.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the zucchini, onion, 1 cup salsa, salt and pepper; cook
- until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add pepper Jack cheese and chilies to the rice. Sprinkle cheddar
- cheese over beef mixture; serve with rice and remaining salsa.
- Yield: 4 servings.