Santa Fe Chicken Pita Pizzas for 2
“This recipe is quick and easy, and because you're making individual pizzas, each one can be altered to suit each person's taste.” Athena M. Russell - Florence, South Carolina
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup refried black beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with beans.
- Top with salsa, chicken, chilies, olives and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve
- with sour cream; sprinkle with onion. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pizza equals 373 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 762 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.