- frequently. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove
- from the heat; cool completely. In a bowl, cream the butter and
- confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Add the cooled flour mixture and
- the vanilla; beat until fluffy, about 4 minutes. Spread over the
- cake; sprinkle with the reserved peanuts. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 380 calories, 26 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.