- until fine crumbs form. Gradually add butter, pulsing until
- combined. Press onto the bottom and 2-in. up the sides of prepared
- pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat
- in the sour cream, Kahlua, flour and espresso powder. Add eggs; beat
- on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust. Place springform
- pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to larger pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove
- foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen edges
- from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Pour caramel topping over cheesecake. Refrigerate for at least 15
- minutes. Remove rim from pan. Just before serving, sprinkle sea salt
- over caramel. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 618 calories, 38 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 160 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.