Salt-Free Seafood Seasoning
Why buy seafood seasoning when you can easily assemble this tasty blend? Use it in all your favorite seafood recipes...from steaming shrimp to making crab cakes.avidcook, TOH Online Community
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cardamom pods
- 6 bay leaves
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon whole peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace
- Remove seeds from cardamom pods; place in a blender. Add the
- remaining ingredients; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until
- crushed. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up
- to 1 year. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 teaspoon equals 2 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.