Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps
I came up with this easy wrap while working at a deli during college. The combination of salsa and ranch adds a unique twist, and the chicken pieces are nice and tender.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 4 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 4 tomato basil tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), grilled and cut into strips
- 12 slices cucumber
- 8 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa and 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing over
- each tortilla. Place the chicken, cucumber, tomato and green pepper
- down each center; top with 1-1/2 slices of cheese. Fold ends of each
- tortilla over filling.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Place two wraps folded
- side down in skillet. Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each
- side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Repeat with
- remaining wraps and butter. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 480 calories, 28 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 536 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.