Salmon with Tangy Raspberry Sauce
We love salmon at our house and are always finding new ways to make it. This one turned out so well; the raspberry sauce adds a nice sweetness. My son calls it salmon candy! —Anna-Marie Williams, League City, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine the paprika, salt and pepper; sprinkle over salmon. Drizzle
- with oil. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled
- tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on
- grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. In a small
- bowl, whisk the preserves, vinegar and honey; spoon over fillets.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 367 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,