Salmon with Dill Sauce
This moist tender salmon is a savory treat draped with a smooth creamy dill sauce. "When my daughter served this tempting main dish for dinner, I was surprised to learn how easy the recipe is," says Janet Painter of Three Springs, Pennsylvania.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dill. Cover and bake at 375°
- for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the yogurt, sugar, seasoning
- blend and remaining dill. Cook and stir over low heat until warmed.
- Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (4 ounces) equals 227 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 76 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 lean meat, 2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.