- In a large skillet, combine the broth, leek, jalapenos, cilantro,
- Worcestershire sauce, tarragon, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the
- liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in the hot rice, tartar sauce and sour cream. Fold in salmon.
- Spoon into peppers. Place in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until peppers are
- tender and filling is hot. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 394 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.