One morning, years ago, my husband, Todd, and I whipped up this dish as a way to use leftover smoked salmon...it caught on! Now we always make extra portions of this tasty fish at dinner so we can have our family favorite in the morning.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) pink salmon, drained or 1 cup smoked salmon, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk salt and pepper. Stir in salmon, cheese
- and parsley. In a greased skillet, cook and stir gently over medium
- heat until eggs are set, about 3-5 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 191 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 308 mg cholesterol, 522 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 18 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.