Salmon Party Spread
"We're proud to serve our delicious Alaskan salmon to guests," says field editor Kathy Crow of Cordova, Alaska.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (7-1/2 ounces) pink salmon, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- Finely chopped pecans or additional parsley
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; stir until well
- blended. Cover and chill 2-24 hours. Transfer to a serving bowl;
- sprinkle with pecans or parsley. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 71 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.