Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
Alfredo sauce and salmon are a palate-pleasing pair in this creamy pasta toss with crisp veggies. We love the flavors, but you could also fix this with tuna, shrimp or chicken. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jars (15 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 pouches (6 ounces each) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large skillet, saute pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1
- minute longer.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, salmon and basil. Cook,
- uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain fettuccine. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 678 calories, 33 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,329 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.