Salisbury Steak with Gravy
“This recipe was shared at a WeightWatchers meeting I attended, and my whole family really enjoys it,“ writes Danelle Weiher from her home in Verndale, Minnesota. “I like that it‘s so tasty and quick to prepare.“
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, saltines, onion and parsley.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the gravy, ketchup, Worcestershire and
- pepper; pour over patties. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 266 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 727 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.