Melted cheddar cheese and zesty salami combine for a mouthwatering hot sandwich from our Test Kitchen home economists.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1-2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup chopped salami
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- Milk, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the salami, cheese and seasonings; set
- aside. On a lightly floured surface, roll each bread dough roll into
- a 5-in. circle. Spoon half of salami mixture onto the center of each
- circle to within 1 in. of edge. Fold dough over filling; pinch edges
- to seal.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and brush with milk if desired. Bake
- at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1-2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 272 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.