This finger food is perfect for a buffet. They are a delicious and will disappear fast.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Leaf lettuce or kale
- 1 grapefruit, halved
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) hard or cotto salami
- Pitted ripe olives or pickled onions
- Line two serving plates with lettuce. Place a grapefruit half upside
- down on each plate. Cover grapefruit surface with lettuce and
- parsley; secure with toothpicks. Fold salami in half. Place an olive
- or onion in the center, then roll in thirds; secure with a
- toothpick. Fasten to the grapefruit with a toothpick. Yield: 50
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 52 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.