- reserved raspberry puree. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and
- stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, oranges, cranberries,
- onions, sunflower kernels, pecans and almonds. Drizzle with
- dressing; gently toss to coat. Refrigerate any leftover dressing.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 126 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.