Salad Dressing with a Kick
After trying nearly every fat-free salad dressing out there, my husband created his own. His zesty dressing is fantastic. -Joyce Courser of Greenacres, Washington
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients. Chill for at least 30
- minutes before serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Heinz 57 steak sauce.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 20 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.