S'mores Crumb Bars
"You don't have to be camping to enjoy the great taste of s'mores," assures Darlene Markel from Sublimity, Oregon. "Plus, since you can whip up a batch of these tempting bars in your kitchen, you don't have to put up with mosquitoes!"
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the crumbs, butter and sugar; press half
- into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows
- and chocolate chips. Top with remaining crumb mixture; press firmly.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack; immediately
- press top firmly with spatula. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 128 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.