S'more Ice Cream Pie
The next best thing to that classic campfire treat? Try this easy but elegant-looking freezer pie from our Test Kitchen. It melts in your mouth!
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-1/2 cups rocky road ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated
- with cooking spray. Bake at 325° for 7-9 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Carefully spread ice cream into crust; freeze until firm. Spread
- marshmallow creme over ice cream. Top with marshmallows; gently
- press into creme. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, broil 6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or
- until marshmallows are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 467 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.