Our two sons love to help me break up the chocolate and graham crackers for these tasty treats-that way, they can tell their friends they made them! The chocolaty clusters taste just like s'mores, but without the gooey mess. It's difficult to eat just one.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), broken into pieces
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 whole graham crackers, broken into bite-size pieces
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, toss chocolate and oil. Microwave,
- uncovered, at 50% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is
- melted, stirring once. Stir in marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups (about 1/3 cup each). Refrigerate
- for 1 hour or until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cluster equals 94 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.