- until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Roll each ball into a 6-in. x 3-in. oval. Roll up, jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side, stretching and pinching ends while
- rolling to taper ends.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Curve rolls to form a crescent shape.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
- from pans to wire racks. Brush with melted butter. Cool. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 280 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 390 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.