- 18-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large heavy saucepan, bring the honey, brown sugar and salt to a
- boil over medium heat until sugar is smooth; stirring often. Boil
- without stirring for 2 minutes. Add butter and cream. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until smooth. Remove from the
- heat; stir in the hazelnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios. Spread
- over crust.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until topping is bubbly. Cool
- completely on a wire rack. Using foil, lift bars out of pan. Discard
- foil; cut into squares. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 199 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.