Rustic Antipasto Tart
Ready-made ingredients keep this gorgeous tart a hassle-free treat. —Cheryl Lama, Royal Oak, Michigan
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 tablespoon water
- Unroll pastry onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread pesto
- to within 2 in. of edges; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Layer with
- pepperoni and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with red peppers and artichokes;
- sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Fold up edges of pastry over filling, leaving center uncovered. Brush
- folded pastry with water. Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes or
- until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Serve warm. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 173 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 427 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.