These adorable goodies are simple enough to make for your own gang and your friends and neighbors, too! Let the kids help you create a new holiday tradition. Abigail Vandersaul - Saint Paul, MO
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 miniature pretzels, halved
- 12 fun-size Almond Joy candy bars
- 12 miniature marshmallows, halved
- Black decorating gel
- 12 red M&M's miniature baking bits
- Insert an end from two pretzel halves into each candy bar to form
- antlers. Gently press the cut side of two marshmallow halves onto
- each candy bar for eyes; dot with decorating gel.
- For nose, attach an M&M to the top of each candy with decorating gel.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 treat equals 104 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.