Rosy Fruit Punch
This recipe goes a long way to satisfy the thirst of your guests. All the flavors of the holiday season are in this colorful and refreshing punch.
-Joyce Brown, Genesee, Idaho
34 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (128 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 carton (64 ounces) orange juice, chilled
- 6 cups cold water
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until sugar is
- dissolved. Yield: about 8-1/2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 163 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.