Rosy Citrus drink
Cranberry juice gets a boost from fresh-tasting citrus juices and a hint of spice in this warm beverage from Patricia Kile. "It's an awesome alternative to coffee and tea at brunches," mentions the Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania cook.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Apple slices and cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the juices, sugar and allspice; bring to
- a boil. Serve in mugs. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks
- if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 206 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.