Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
A local restaurant got me hooked on sweet potato fries. I started making them at home with different seasonings to match the taste. I'm thrilled with the results! —Jackie Gregston, Hallsville, Texas
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch julienned strips (about 2-1/4 pounds)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients.
- Add sweet potatoes; shake to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans
- coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 30-35
- minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 256 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 3 g protein.