- Drain and discard marinade. On soaked rosemary stems, alternately
- thread the chicken, artichokes, squash and tomatoes. Position the
- leaf parts of the rosemary stems so they are outside of the grill
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or
- broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until
- chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 skewer equals 215 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.