Rosemary Romano Bread
Our 8-year-old son just loves this delicious bread. It's a perfect addition to a green salad or pasta dinner. Or for a hearty appetizer, dip slices in pizza or spaghetti sauce.
14-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a microwave, melt butter. Stir in the Romano cheese, garlic and
- rosemary. Spread over cut side of bread.
- Place cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for
- 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Slice and serve warm. Yield:
- 14-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 143 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.