Rosemary Potatoes with Sausage
Robyn Parisi shares a favorite recipe from Rochester, New York. “This makes for a nice hearty supper along with corn on the cob, a tossed salad and Italian bread,” she notes.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 small white potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 uncooked breakfast turkey sausage links
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes and sausage in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking
- dish. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper;
- toss gently. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or
- until sausage is no longer pink and potatoes are golden brown and
- tender, stirring every 10 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 cups equals 374 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 639 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 13 g protein.