Rosemary Lemon Butter
We dressed up ordinary butter with rosemary, lemon and a dash of pepper. It's a tasty spread on savory bread.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Dash coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2 tablespoons.
Nutrition Facts: 1 tablespoon equals 102 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.