Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and Veggies
I enjoy cooking, and this has become a signature entree. My wife asks me to make it once a week. It's a simple dish to prepare, and the colorful vegetables make it attractive.
-Robert Dessell, Pensacola, Florida
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small zucchini, halved and cut into 1/2-in slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Place the peppers, onion and zucchini in a greased 1-qt. baking dish;
- drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in remaining oil; place over
- vegetables. Top with garlic and rosemary. Bake, uncovered, at
- 400° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 226 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 32 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as