- sheets and sprinkle with cornmeal. Stretch each portion of dough
- into a 10-in. circle on prepared pans. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Brush with remaining oil. Sprinkle with coarse salt and remaining
- rosemary. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 2 loaves (8
- wedges each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 wedge equals 147 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.