This super-easy salad comes together in no time. And it's perfect for just about any main dish. Katherine Desrosiers - Trail, British Columbia
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons malt or rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups hearts of romaine salad mix
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegars, sugar, salt and
- pepper. Pour over salad mix; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 106 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 310 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.