Rocky Road Cookie Pizza
Short and sweet, this recipe will win big with guests no matter how the game winds up. —Loraine Meyer, Bend, Oregon
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press
- dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20
- minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, chips and peanuts. Bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Drizzle with caramel
- topping. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 235 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.