- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, 1/2
- teaspoon salt and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1-in. balls.
- In a Dutch oven, brown meatballs in remaining oil in batches; drain
- and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the broth, water, tomatoes, roasted
- vegetables and remaining salt. Return meatballs to pan. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45-55 minutes or until
- meatballs are no longer pink. Yield: 8 servings (3 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 317 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 1,005 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein.