Roasted Vegetable Quesadillas
These quesadillas get their unique flavor from a special blend of roasted veggies. They’ll be a popular finger food at your Halloween gathering. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tomato flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Guacamole, sour cream, salsa and sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, oil and cumin; toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until
- tender. Reduce heat to 350°.
- Divide vegetable mixture evenly between two tortillas. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Top with remaining tortillas. Place on an ungreased baking
- sheet; bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. Garnish with guacamole, sour
- cream, salsa and olives if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.