Roasted Vegetable Medley
This veggie dish is good with any meat, but I especially like it with pork. And because the vegetables can be prepared in advance, I have more time to enjoy my dinner guests. —Shirley Beauregard, Grand Junction, Colorado
7 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, red peppers, squash, sweet
- potato and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and
- seasonings. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake,
- uncovered, at 425° for 30-40 minutes or until tender, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 152 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber,