Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
We’re betting you won’t find a faster way to dress up crisp sugar snap peas than this simply scrumptious recipe from our Test Kitchen. It goes with a variety of entrees and is pretty enough to dish up for company.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Place peas in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Combine the shallot,
- oil, Italian seasoning and salt; drizzle over peas and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender,
- stirring once. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 92 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.