Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
To enjoy the seeds from a pumpkin you hollow out, spice 'em and bake 'em for a fun snack using this easy recipe from field editor Dawn Fagerstrom of Warren, Minnesota.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and grease the
- foil. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; spread into prepared
- pan. Bake at 250° for 45-50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to 325°. Bake 5 minutes longer or until seeds are
- dry and lightly browned. Serve warm, or cool before storing in an
- airtight container. Yield: 2 cups.