Roasted Potatoes with Thyme and Gorgonzola
Creamy Gorgonzola cheese turns this basic potato recipe into a savory and spectacular side! Try this with all your favorite entrees.
Virginia Sturm - San Francisco, California
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place in a
- greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup equals 150 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 297 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.