Roasted Potato Salad with Feta
Dress up roasted potatoes with savory fixings. This is an easy recipe that delivers big flavor. Better still, you can effortlessly double or triple it for a crowd. —Jennifer Galfano, West Chester, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and
- pepper. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Immediately drizzle potato mixture with 1 tablespoon vinegar; let
- stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mustard
- and remaining oil and vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine the potato mixture, red peppers, onions and
- cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 217 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 574 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.