Roasted Peppers 'n' Cauliflower
Roasting really enhances the taste of this cauliflower-red-pepper-onion dish. The nicely seasoned veggies are great with nearly any main course.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into strips
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place the cauliflower, red peppers and onions in a shallow roasting
- pan. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Bake, uncovered, at
- 425° for 20 minutes.
- Stir; bake 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and
- lightly browned. Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with Parmesan
- cheese and parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (0.660 cup) equals 88 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.