- separate cloves). Cut top off garlic bulb. Brush with 1 teaspoon
- oil. Wrap in heavy-duty foil.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until softened. Cool for 10-15
- minutes. Squeeze roasted garlic onto a cutting board and slice.
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a
- 15-in. circle.
- Transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Build up edges slightly;
- prick dough thoroughly with a fork. brush dough with the remaining
- oil. Layer with tomatoes, roasted garlic, salt, pepper and
- mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle
- with basil. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 310 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 524 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.