Roasted Dijon Broccoli
Pair this tasty veggie side with almost any meat or fish entree. —AMY WINGENTER, TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli on a baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk the
- remaining ingredients. Drizzle over broccoli; toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 106 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 219 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.