Roasted Asparagus with Orange Juice
Try this tasty side made with roasted fresh asparagus drizzled with orange juice, garlic and poppy seeds for a wonderful treat! Donna Bardocz - Howell, Michigan
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place asparagus in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan;
- drizzle with oil. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over
- asparagus; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until tender, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 63 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.