Roast Beef Roll-Ups
From Clarissa Jo Seeger in Columbiana, Ohio : “So quick and a great party sandwich, these roll-ups get raves at tail-gating parties! Serve in thin slices for appetizers or ‘Rreubenize’ them: substitute corned beef, sauerkraut, caraway seeds and Thousand Island dressing.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Italian herb flatbread wraps
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Divide roast
- beef among flatbread wraps. Top with cheese and coleslaw mixture;
- roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.