Rise 'n' Shine Biscuits
"These biscuits come out nice and sweet and fluffyand they couldn't be easier!" notes Diane Hixon of Niceville, Florida. Adjust the sugar to your liking, she suggests. You're sure to like the price of only 8¢ each.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup club soda
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- In a bowl, combine the club soda, sour cream and sugar. Add biscuit
- mix, stirring just until moistened. Drop dough by 1/3 cupfuls 2 in.
- apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-12
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 9 biscuits.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 136 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 342 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.