- Combine the glaze ingredients in a small saucepan; cook and stir over
- low heat until melted and smooth. Cool slightly. Run a knife around
- the edge of springform pan to loosen; remove cake to serving plate.
- Spread glaze over the top and sides; set aside.
- For sauce, puree raspberries in a blender or food processor. Press
- through a sieve if desired; discard seeds. Stir in sugar; chill
- until serving.
- Spoon sauce over individual servings. Garnish with whipped cream,
- raspberries and mint if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 246 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.