- the batter over topping; sprinkle with half of the remaining
- topping. Drizzle with half of the glaze. Top with remaining batter;
- sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack. Warm remaining glaze; drizzle over warm coffee
- cake. Serve warm if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 533 calories, 32 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 363 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.